At Incommunities we understand that achieving service improvement requires you to deliver your services with increasing efficiency and in a more timely and cost-effective way.
Delivering service excellence is about questioning what you are currently doing and asking, are there more effective ways to meet the needs of your customers?
Incommunities’ Service Improvement Team brings together individuals with policy, research, performance, analysis and customer insight expertise.
Our team has a wealth of experience and knowledge and we can help you develop solutions that will work for you and for your customers in these areas:
- developing service/quality standards
- equality and diversity
- getting inspection ready
- handling complaints
- involving vulnerable customers
- peer reviews
- planning and implementation
- policy development
- service and performance reviews
- annual corporate planning
- auditing procedures and compliance
- customer inspection
- customer involvement and research
- customer profiling and surveys
- data warehousing and analysis
- developing performance management frameworks, performance reporting dashboards, targets and KPIs
We can also provide a range of toolkits that have been developed in-house at Incommunities, these include: consultation, equality and diversity impact assessment and policy development.