buy home insurance
Incommunities in partnership with Jardine Lloyd Thompson Tenant Risks and the National Housing Federation are able to offer our existing customers the My Home contents insurance at very competitive costs.
Reasons to choose the My Home contents insurance scheme:
- flexible regular pay as you go payment options
- no fuss, quick and easy to apply either through the post or over the telephone
- no excess (You don’t pay the first part of the claim)
- covers theft, water damage and fire
- covers damage to internal decorations
- covers accidental damage to sanitary fixtures such as toilets and wash basins
- covers damage to external glazing for which you are responsible
- covers lost or stolen keys and freezer contents
- you don’t need to have special door or window locks
- all post codes are included
Sums insured are available from £6,000 to £35,000: all premiums, terms and conditions contained within the free information pack.
You can select the links below to access the information leaflet and rate card for the My Home contents insurance scheme. Please note, clicking on the links will open a new window to display the information, which you can then close to return to the main site.