Incommunities housing related support service is a FREE support service to people aged 55 and over
Our experienced trained staff have been supporting people to live safely and independently in their own home for many years.
This FREE housing related support service can provide you with help and advice in a lot of different areas, including:
Incommunities has been commissioned by Bradford Council to deliver a FREE support service for people over 55 who live in the following areas: Baildon, Bingley, Craven, Ilkley, Keighley, Wharfedale, Windhill, Worth Valley, Wrose and Shipley
who are we?
Incommunities is the largest registered social landlord in the Bradford District and want to support people like you to be healthy, access mainstream and specialist services and lead positive lifestyles.
the aims of housing related support
We aim to promote your independency to help you to live in your own home successfully by preventing unnecessary admissions to hospital or residential care.
how can this be achieved?
We will work with you and agree the type of support you need and how often, to help you stay safe and well in your own home.
Our service can help you with:
- accessing benefits, reducing debt and arrears, paying household bills and developing budgeting skills
- making contact with health, social care and voluntary agencies to access appropriate services
- accessing information about social and leisure events and activities to promote wellbeing and prevent loneliness
- help and information to stay safe and free from harassment
- support to help make a positive and valued contribution to the community
settling in back at home after a stay in hospital
no catch, no cost – FREE
The support service is available to people like you who are aged 55 and over who have a housing related support need living in their own home or sheltered scheme. So why not contact us today?
To find out more, simply call the housing related support team now on tel: 01274 254545
Alternatively email us at: email@example.com
or complete the online form