become a board member
Foundation Board Chair
Incommunities is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic person to lead a highly motivated Board.
We are one of the largest registered landlords in the UK with over 23,000 homes in West and South Yorkshire. We are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do and delivering our vision of ‘Improving lives Incommunities.’
Our Foundation Board works to improve the lives of young people through its support for life changing community, employment and enterprise initiatives.
This is an unremunerated position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a Board of Trustees who oversee the awarding of grants, fundraising and securing of contracts focussed on delivering its community based work.
Apply today if you think you can:
- Lead the development of an influential Charitable Board
- Oversee the delivery of a range of activities which relate directly to the achievement of Incommunities social purpose
- Build effective relationships with Board Members, the Executive Team and other stakeholders to deliver the aims of the charity
- Act as an ambassador and networker in promoting the work of Incommunities Foundation Board and represent the Charity’s interests with key local, regional and national decision makers
- Understand governance issues in the charitable sector
For an information/application pack, please contact Ingrid Dzerins:by tel: 01274 254245, email:email@example.com