Open Moves is an Incommunities service being run in partnership with Bradford Council that offers a package of housing options and more to meet the different needs of customers within the Bradford District.
Open Moves offers a free and confidential service to all customers and can be contacted on
telephone 01274 254010.
Open Moves services offer free and confidential support and advice
Open Moves runs the following services which offer confidential support and advice on a range of issues:
- homes – help you find a home for you or your family in the Bradford district
- advice – help you with issues relating to housing, homelessness, managing money and debt
- able living – housing advice and needs assessments to people with disabilities or health issues
- tcoy – help young people aged 16-25 who are threatened with homelessness
- supported living – tenancy support and help to achieve the right level of independent living
- open field - gaining employment, enterprise, training and skills
Open Moves website
Click on the logo, the Open Moves website will be opened in a new window which can be closed to return to the Incommunities website.