Everyone should feel safe and secure in their homes. Sadly sometimes there are disputes which can cause worry and make people feel unsettled. Most of these issues can usually be worked through, and your housing officer can help with this.
When issues arise we are committed to working with you to take action against people causing this unrest in your neighbourhood.
To report Anti-Social Behaviour call us on 01274 257777.
In addition we also have an Anti-Social Behaviour hotline which is open 24hours a day, 365 days a year on 01274 254404
What is Anti-social behaviour?
- Noise Nuisance
- Harassment & Intimidation
- Hate related Incidents
- Damage to Property
- Nuisance by animals/pets
- Nuisance caused by vehicles
- Drug or Alcohol related Nuisance
- Domestic Abuse
- Use of violence
- Neglected/untidy garden
- Nuisance in public areas
- Prostitution relation nuisance
- Other criminal conduct
If you're reporting an emergency, call the police on 999. If it's not an emergency but you'd still like to report it to the police, call 101.
You can report anti-social behaviour to us by:
- Logging into your account
- Calling our ASB hotline on 01274 254404
- Reporting to your housing officer
- Calling our contact centre on 01274 257777