Report Anti-Social Behaviour

Everyone should feel comfortable and secure in their home. However, sadly there are incidents and behaviours which can cause worry and make people feel unsettled. As an Incommunities’ tenant, you are responsible for your own behaviour, as well as that of anyone living in or visiting your home.

If you feel safe to do so, we expect you to speak with your neighbour before reporting low level incidents of anti-social behaviour (ASB) to us, such as noise, as they may not realise the effect they are having on others. Because ASB is often about recurring incidents, it is helpful to take notes each time they happen.

The UK government has published a guide on support available for social housing tenants experiencing anti-social behaviour.

To report anti-social behaviour, call us on 0330 175 9540 .

If you're reporting an emergency, call the police on 999. If it's not an emergency but you'd still like to report it to the police, call 101.

You can report anti-social behaviour to us by:  

  • Calling our contact centre on 0330 175 9540