Equality & Diversity
Incommunities is committed to ensuring that all customers have the right to the same high standards of provision and services and all colleagues are treated with dignity and respect.
- We are committed to equality and diversity and recognise the nine protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010
- We ensure our Equality and Diversity Policy complies with all legal, statutory and regulatory requirements
- The Board and Executive Management Team are responsible for ensuring that a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion is embedded within the organisation at all levels, through the provision of regular training, briefings and the completion and reporting of Equality Analysis of strategies, policies, procedures and key decisions and service changes
- We are committed to the recognition of equality and diversity in each of the nine protected characteristics, which enables people from all communities to achieve their potential and not be subject to prejudice and discrimination
- We seek to ensure that no unlawful or unfair discrimination takes place against an individual or a group directly or indirectly
- We are committed to placing equality and diversity principles at the core of all of Incommunities business activities.