If you want to move house, a mutual exchange could be a fast and easy way to find a new home

If you are an Incommunities tenant with an assured tenancy agreement (ask your Neighbourhood Housing Officer if you are unsure) you can apply to do a mutual exchange, which is a swap with another social housing tenant.

To find someone to swap with you can join Homeswapper, a website that allows you to get in touch with other social housing tenants looking to swap  properties.

You can search for swaps locally or nationally.

For more information, visit the Homeswapper website