Keeping you and our team safe whilst we deliver repairs is our priority.
Precautions remain in place when visiting your home and we would ask that you maintain social distance and follow the guidelines we will give you. If a member of our team feels unsafe they will leave.
If you need to report a repair or rearrange an existing appointment, please get in touch with our customer services team on 01274 257777.
Safety measures we are taking:
- When arranging an appointment with us we will check if anyone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms
- If you or anyone in the household is Covid positive, has Covid-19 symptoms, or is isolating due to close contact with someone who is positive, we will attend to EMERGENCY repairs only. This is a repair that would cause danger to life if not attended
- Our team will wear face masks and gloves
- Please open a window in the room that our team member will be working in and open any doors before they arrive
- Please maintain social distance and leave the room that our team member is working in to minimise contact