Bradford District has been placed into the ‘very high’ alert level of the Government’s new three-tier system of interventions to tackle the spread of COVID-19.
As the district is moving into further restrictions it's even more important to spot signs of domestic abuse and look out for friends, neighbours and loved ones.
To report domestic abuse:
If in immediate danger call 999. If you're unable to talk use silent solutions after dialling https://bit.ly/3oGXrDx
Report Domestic Abuse online here
Reach out to specialist support services and other support:
- Police - call 101 or 999 in an emergency
- Bradford Survive & Thrive - 0808 2800 999
- Men Standing Up - 03003 030167
- Anah project - 08459 60 60 11
- Bradford Rape Crisis - 01274 308270
- Housing Options - 01274 435999
- The National Domestic Violence Freephone Helpline is open 24/7 on 0808 2000 247
- The Men’s Advice Line is available on 0808 801 0327
The Bright Sky app provides support and information to anyone who may be experiencing domestic abuse or is concerned about someone they know.
Additional support is available on the Government's coronavirus website and NHS website.
If you are living in an Incommunities/Sadeh Lok home and experiencing domestic abuse, we can support you in confidence:
ring: 01274 254910, 078379 99228 or 078100 57505
or complete our confidential contact form https://bit.ly/37TxwCz
For more details on how to report domestic abuse and local/ national support services, visit our website: https://bit.ly/3kDoOfn