Our vision is Improving Lives Incommunities. We are committed to using our strength and influence to improve lives; provide opportunities for people to fulfil their potential and make our communities great places to live. We provide housing across Yorkshire with nearly 22,000 homes and almost 1,000 leasehold properties.
We offer a number of benefits for our team members including:-
· Excellent training and development including a chance to gain recognised qualifications
· Flexible working
· Corporate Health Scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Membership of the West Yorkshire Pension Fund
· Excellent holiday allowance
· Health and wellbeing programme and access to Employee Assistance Programme
· Opportunity to work for an organisation with a strong social purpose
· Some of our roles are currently remote working due to the Coronavirus pandemic
We are a not-for-profit organisation and re-invest our money into our communities and our people. If you are passionate, motivated and up for a challenge we would love to have you on our team!