Our vision is Improving Lives, Incommunities. This means that we value fairness and are committed to using our strength and influence to improve people lives; provide opportunities for people to fulfil their potential and make our communities great places to live. We provide housing for people across West Yorkshire and manage more than 22,600 homes and almost 1,000 leasehold properties.
We offer a number of benefits to our team members including:
- Excellent training and development including a chance to gain recognised qualifications
- Flexible working
- Corporate Health Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Membership of the West Yorkshire Pension Fund
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Health and wellbeing programme and access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunity to work for an organisation with a strong social purpose
- Some of our roles are currently remote working due to the Coronavirus pandemic
We’re a not-for-profit organisation and re-invest our money into our communities and our people. So if you’re passionate, motivated and up for a challenge we’d love to have you on our team!