Working for us
Why join Incommunities?
We’re here to provide homes, support our customers and help our communities feel safe and proud where they live.
If you join us, you'll be making a real difference at an innovative and ambitious organisation that’s working hard for the benefit of our customers.
In April 2022 we launched our ambitious two year plan setting out our objectives and strategic priorities. We are looking for the right people to join us at all levels to help us achieve them.
We own and manage 22,500 homes across Yorkshire and alongside this we also:
- Are developing much needed affordable housing
- Have an active Money Matters team supporting customers with financial support and guidance
- Have a range of affordable housing options at 23 local locations for older residents
- Provide antisocial behaviour and domestic abuse support
- Have a community resilience team providing free support to job seekers in Bradford
- Are part of the West Yorkshire Housing Partnership, working to deliver thousands of new homes
Our people make a real difference and are key to our success. We believe that we are an inclusive organisation where we value and celebrate difference. Join us on our journey together and help us shape our practices, policies, culture and leadership where people are proud to work.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community that we serve and who share our passion for delivering quality services for the benefit of our customers.