Find a Home
We believe that our communities should be great places to live. That’s why we provide affordable, high quality homes to over 22,600 households in Bradford, Kirklees, Wakefield and Rotherham.
Are you looking for a home in the Bradford Metropolitan District (including Shipley, Keighley, Addingham and Ilkley)?
The way you can apply for rented housing in the Bradford Metropolitan District is changing. From the 2nd March2020, you can no longer register by telephone. You will need to register online on the new BradfordHomes website - www.bradfordhomes.org.uk. From this website you can join the list for all housing association and privately rented properties in the area, place bids on properties through the Property Shop and manage your application online.
If you don’t have access to a computer you can still register using a smart mobile phone or tablet device or use a computer at your local library.
Are you looking for a home in the Kirklees, Wakefield and Rotherham area?
For details of properties that we manage in these areas please visit Sadeh Lok www.sadehlok.co.uk
Why rent a property with us?
When you rent a property with Incommunities you’ll benefit from a wide range of services we deliver including:
- High quality housing – all our homes meet the government’s Decent Homes Standard, and will meet our lettable standard when you move in.
- Reliable repairs service – our emergency repairs service is on call 24 hours a day
- Support services – we also offer a wide range of support services to help our customers, such as TrustCare who provide services for older and vulnerable customers.
- Security – our tenancies are long term, so you can settle within the community.
- We offer a range of housing options to our local communities including houses to rent, shared ownership, sheltered accommodation and we also develop new houses to be bought outright.
But we’re not just bricks and mortar; we believe that everyone should have the potential to fulfil their potential. We work closely with local partners, community groups and agencies to build sustainable communities and improve lives.
- View our short video here, a guide to our homes across the Bradford District
- View our Lettable Standard here - This is the standard you can expect when you move into an Incommunities home.