Find a Home
We have homes available to rent now.
Are you looking for a home in the Bradford Metropolitan District? (including Shipley, Keighley, Addingham and Ilkley)
To find out more about the homes that we have available to let directly, please contact us by calling 0330 175 9540 or email email@example.com
We also have a number of properties to rent available on the Bradford Homes website. You can register on the Bradford Homes website by clicking here: www.bradfordhomes.org.uk. From here you can join the list for all housing association and privately rented properties in the area, place bids on properties through the Property Shop, and manage your application online.
If you don’t have access to a computer, you can register using a smartphone or tablet, or use a computer at your local library.
Are you looking for a home in Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Rotherham, Sheffield, or Wakefield?
We have nomination agreements with councils in Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Rotherham, Sheffield and Wakefield. As a result, we accept nominations from those councils for between 50 to 75% of our vacant properties in their district.
Each local authority operates different approaches to allocating properties, including those owned and managed by Incommunities. For details of how to apply for housing in these areas, please go to the appropriate website:
You will need to register with the council for the area in which you are seeking housing. If you are looking for housing in more than one local authority area, you must register with each council separately - you can register in more than one area.
The instructions for how to register and apply for housing are detailed on each council’s website – you will need to provide your national insurance number, details about yourself and other people who will be living with you.
Why rent a property with us?
When you rent a property with Incommunities you’ll benefit from:
- High quality housing – all our homes will meet our lettable standard when you move in - view our Lettable Standard here.
- Security – our tenancies are long term, so you can settle within your community.
- Reliable repairs service – our emergency repairs service is on call 24 hours a day.
- Support services – we’re not just bricks and mortar; we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to fulfil their potential and we work closely with local partners, community groups and agencies to build sustainable communities and improve lives.
- We offer a range of housing options, in addition to houses to rent on affordable terms, we also offer shared ownership and new houses to be bought outright.