Find a Home
Are you looking for a home in the Bradford Metropolitan District (including Shipley, Keighley, Addingham and Ilkley?
To rent a home from us in the Bradford district, you need to register on the Bradford Homes website: www.bradfordhomes.org.uk
From here you can join the list for all housing association and privately rented properties in the area, place bids on properties through the Property Shop, and manage your application online.
If you don’t have access to a computer, you can register using a smartphone or tablet, or use a computer at your local library.
Are you looking for a home in Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Rotherham, Sheffield, or Wakefield?
We have nomination agreements with councils in Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Rotherham, Sheffield and Wakefield. As a result, we accept nominations from those councils for between 50 to 75% of our vacant properties in their district.
Each local authority operates different approaches to allocating properties, including those owned and managed by Incommunities. for details of how to apply for housing in these areas, please go to the appropriate website:
You will need to register with the council for the area in which you are seeking housing. If you are looking for housing in more than one local authority area, you must register with each council separately - you can register in more than one area.
The instructions for how to register and apply for housing are detailed on each council’s website – you will need to provide your national insurance number, details about yourself and other people who will be living with you.
For Kirklees, Leeds, Rotherham, Sheffield, and Wakefield, in addition to taking nominations from these councils, we also maintain our own waiting lists of applicants. However, these lists are temporarily closed to new applicants. We will be reviewing whether to reopen the waiting lists in May 2022, so please check for updates after 1 June 2022. Existing applicants already registered are not affected and will still be considered for offers of housing should a suitable vacancy arise.
Why rent a property with us?
When you rent a property with Incommunities you’ll benefit from:
- High quality housing – all our homes will meet our lettable standard when you move in - view our Lettable Standard here.
- Security – our tenancies are long term, so you can settle within your community.
- Reliable repairs service – our emergency repairs service is on call 24 hours a day.
- Support services – we’re not just bricks and mortar; we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to fulfil their potential and we work closely with local partners, community groups and agencies to build sustainable communities and improve lives.
- We offer a range of housing options, in addition to houses to rent on affordable terms, we also offer shared ownership and new houses to be bought outright.