repairing a boiler Your property is your home and as such you are responsible for looking after it including carrying out minor repairs and internal decoration.

As your landlord it is our responsibility to cover the wear and tear and ensure your home is structurally sound, safe, weathertight, and has hot water and heating.

The type of repairs that we will carry out include:

  • heating and hot water;
  • electrical wiring, sockets and light fittings;
  • plumbing;
  • roofs, outside walls, windows and doors;
  • drains and gutters;
  • inside walls, floors and ceilings;
  • kitchen units installed by us;
  • baths, basins and toilets.


(For more information and guidance please consult your Tenancy Agreement.)

You must report to us, as soon as reasonably possible, any damage to your home,  the communal areas, or loss or damage to our property.



You can report a repair by;


For customers with sensory impairments we offer:  

  • WebChat
  • Emails
  • Text Messages
  • online forms
  • ‘Trust Care’ where customers are registered with this service for specific levels of vulnerability to assist in accessing the Repairs Service.

For property access, Incommunities will fit ‘flashing alerts’ to existing door bells