In case of emergency
If you smell gas….
- do not use matches, smoke or naked flame
- open the doors and windows to get rid of the gas
- and if the source is an appliance turn it off!
- if the leak cannot be stopped or you are uncertain whether there is still a leak phone the National Grid on 0800 111 999.
Burst or leaking pipes….
- turn the water off at the mains
- if the electrics are affected turn off the supply in the mains unit
- call our repairs hotline on 0330 175 9540
If you have a loss power….
- check the mains unit for any switches that might have tripped to the OFF setting and flick back to ON
- if your neighbours are also affected by a loss of power, call your electricity supplier (check your energy bill for the number).