We are aware people may be anxious about some legal restrictions ending, but want you and our colleagues to feel confident in the safety measures around them.
This means that for now we are continuing with the following procedures:
- When arranging an appointment with you, we will check if anyone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms.
- If you or anyone in the household is Covid positive, has Covid-19 symptoms, or is isolating due to close contact with someone who is positive, we will attend to emergency repairs only. This is a repair that would cause danger to life if not attended. If you need to rearrange an existing appointment, please get in touch with our customer services team on 01274 257777.
- We are asking our colleagues to continue to wear face masks or visors when face-to-face with customers. Colleagues who can work from home continue to do so and are asked to wear a mask or visor when visiting our office sites.
- Our head office at The Quays, Shipley, remains closed to the public. We are reviewing arrangements around public access, but in the meantime if you need assistance please call our customer services team on 01274 257777. If it is necessary for us to meet in person, we will make arrangements that are convenient for you.
- Precautions remain in place when visiting your home. We will maintain social distancing and ask that you do too. Please ventilate your property by opening windows and stay in a different room whilst works are completed.
- Our colleagues continue to wear the necessary PPE and follow safe systems of work when working in your home.
- Everyone who works in our communities or offices is encouraged to take lateral flow tests at home regularly.
It is important to recognise that requirements to self-isolate when necessary continue, which often impacts our staffing levels at very short notice. We are working hard to keep service disruption to a minimum and thank you for your understanding.